Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tree Jacket - Finished!



Pattern: Tree Jacket by ZephyrStyle
Yarn: Reynolds Soft Linen, 13 skeins
Needles: US 7 (4.5mm)
Modifications: None



This was a great pattern. Like any top-down pattern, it was quite quick and easy. The yarn was great to work with also. I was using it at first for the Dollar-and-a-Half Cardigan, but it came out horribly (all my fault) and I frogged it.



I started the sweater with size 8 needles but it was coming out way too loose, so I started over at the raglan increases with size 7's. The sleeves are a bit loose, but they're also quite comfortable, and the sweater is warm and light enough for the 50 degree weather we've been having.


Just a little sleeve bokeh for you.

7 comments:

Oiyi said...

It looks great. The brown is such a nice color. And I really like the collar.

Sam said...

Oooh nice. I think this is a great sweater and it looks super comfy too. Another wardrobe staple methinks!

Rebekah said...

This looks great on you! I'm just about to start my first zephyr style sweater (rusted root)

Hilary said...

Just stunning! And what a nice color on you!

amanda said...

Another success! You're getting these sweaters out at great speed at the moment!

Octopus Knits said...

It looks great on you - nice job! (and I love the color - so rich)

Rima said...

This is a stunner! Beautiful.

Rima
www.yarnydays.com