Monday, August 25, 2008

Fall Knitting

I like fall so much, and I always look forward to fall knitting, also. There's so many great patterns and yarns, and I'm beginning to want to cast on for several projects at once.

So, I created a mosaic of some of the projects I'd like to knit.


For details, click here.

Yeah, I think I'd need about three times as much time as I have to knit all that. Or maybe four times as much. At least I've got lots to choose from! I'll be starting on the Equinox Yoke Pullover first. Here's the yarn, all wound and ready to go.



I've actually made my swatch and just need to block it now. And in other knitting news, the front and back of the Josephine Top are finally finished, and I hope to do the sleeves tonight.



I've also added another panel to the Babette Blanket - just one more to go!



I had to frog my Meida's Sock because I couldn't get the leg on past my heel - it was too tight. I've always been a tight knitter, so I guess this is a reminder to loosen up a bit.



I'm not sure if I'll try the Meida's with this yarn again, maybe I'll make another pair of Waving Lace Socks.

Hopefully I'll have a finished Josephine Top for next time!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

lovely projects. fall knitting is the best, isn't it? :)

Your babette is coming along wonderfully!

Lucy..♥ said...

Beautiful knitting! I'm still trying to learn w/o making all the errors that I do!! LOL!

Oiyi said...

Glad that you are back. The Babette is looking great.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

That Blancet is just gorgious!!! Is the pattern available somewhere? the mix of small and big- and the colors just pops...

Lisa Stepi said...

Beate - Thank you! The pattern is available at this link: http://shop.interweave.com/Babette-Blanket-P235C53.aspx.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.